Ladies and Gentlemen, let me introduce my forever Valentine: Willow Rosenberg. She may have been the Slayer's constant companion, but here's a short list proving we were meant to be. *Sigh*
- She's a ginger. I'm sure you all know how I feel about gingers.
- We have the same taste in boys (Oz! Call me!) and girls (R.I.P. Tara). I would have been totally cool with the exes.
- She introduced me and my generation to the most lesbionic passtime, Wicca, giving me a way to describe my strange new feels in the context of nature and Gaia and stuff.
- She was the in-house Scooby researcher and smarts are sexy, y'all.
- Those sweaters!
- Her comic rendering still has me crushing hard. (humina humina, Dark Willow!)
- She clearly enjoys the company of librarians... I am one....
- When Willow said of her vampy doppleganger, "I'm so evil, and skanky, and... I think I'm kinda gay." I thought, "Hmm, mine would be too."
Next week: The things a girl will do for a fancy education...