With a lot of not so great things going on in our world, it's important to focus on the things that bring us happiness. Like the release of Mass Effect: Andromeda in March, for example. As a gaymer, there are a lot of things to be excited about in this new game. Here are 10 reasons why it's going to be the best (potential game spoilers ahead):
1. It's gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. We have a plethora of romance options, so the Mass Effect universe continues to be hella queer.
2. New gay aliens and relationships. (See #1.) Queer characters mean queer romance while discovering new aliens and worlds.
3. Changing your class on the fly.
4. New queer galaxy.
5. New queer planets.
6. Indestructible queers. You won't have to bury your gays in this game. Bioware has confirmed that Andromeda’s companions will not die, meaning there will be no ugly Paragon vs. Renegade sacrifices that send you into a spiral of sadness.
7. New bad guys.
8. We're getting a new and different journey and a different vibe. We all can agree that Mass Effect 3 left us in tears and also unsatisfied. Andromeda gives us the chance to queer it up without leaving us depressed by the end.
9. More queer art / GIFs / fan videos. Enough said.
10. Multiplay option lets you play with all your other queer gaymer friends.